Tourist visas are for quick tourism purpose only.
- If you have visited India previously on tourism there should be a gap of two months between your next visit.
- Irrespective of the duration of validity of visa, on each visit maximum period of stay in India is limited to 6 months (180 days)
- Former nationals of India, spouse and children are advised to apply for an entry visa institute of tourist visa, there are no two month gap restrictions.
- COPY OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED.
- COPY OF EACH PARENT’S PASSPORT INFORMATION PAGE OR COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSES.
- MINORS NOT TRAVELING WITH BOTH PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST PROVIDE A NOTARIZED OF CONSULATE SIGNED BY THE NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S) AUTHORIZING THE CONSULATE TO ISSUE A VISA.
- THE APPLICATION MUST BE NOTARIZED.
Complete Online Application
Valid U.S. Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport and it must have one blank visa page.
- The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure.
Copy of Valid Identification
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage).
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.