If applying for a double-entry tourist visa, you must submit a copy of the hotel booking, ticket for the whole itinerary.
Complete Online Application
Save ID Number and password provided by the online application system.
Valid U.S. Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport and it must have one blank visa page.
- The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure.
Copy of Valid Identification
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage).
Proof of Status
- Non-US citizens should also provide proof of legality of their stay in the USA (US Resident Alien status, form I-94) when applying for a visa.
Proof of Health Insurance
- Valid proof of health insurance is required.
Copy of Flight Itinerary
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, please call us.
Passport and Visa Express can obtain the invitation voucher on your behalf. You must apply for the visa only once the letter is obtained.
Fees & Processing Times:
- Invitation voucher, processed within 24 hours: $99.00
- Business invitation voucher, valid for 3 months, processed within 3 to 5 days: $250.00
- Business invitation voucher, valid for 1year, processed within 12 days: $450.00
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Minors Under 18
- Copy of the birth certificate is required.
- Copy of each parent’s passport information page or copy of drivers licenses.
- Minors not traveling with both parents/guardians must provide a notarized of consulate signed by the non accompanying parent(s)/guardian(s) authorizing the consulate to issue a visa.
Service Order Form
If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the service order form and send it along with the documents.