If applying for a double-entry tourist visa, you must submit a copy of the hotel booking, ticket for the whole itinerary.
Valid U.S. Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport and it must have one blank visa page.
- The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure.
Copy of Valid Identification
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage).
The business letter is from the Company in the United States that the applicant is employed by or a representative of. The letter should be addressed to the Saudi Consulate in New York, state the applicants name as it appears in their passport, their job title, their specific purpose for travelling to Saudi Arabia (i.e. business meetings with the inviting company), places to be visited and dates of travel, along with the type of visa requested and duration of stay required. The consulate requires an original letter in original format with original letter head, it cannot be photocopied in any form. The letter must include the businesses local address and have a company logo (in color if applicable) and letterhead. Additionally the consulate may require documents showing the companies legal incorporation in the United States, these may be photocopies.
Original & Copy of Application
- One original Saudi Arabia visa application per applicant properly completed and signed, plus one copy.
- Improperly completed Saudi Visa Application forms may delay the processing of your Saudi Arabian visa.
Copy of Flight Itinerary
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, please call us.
- Document certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The invitation should include inviting company’s location and type of business.
- In addition, it must clearly state the applicant’s name, nationality, position, length of visa, purpose of travel, and number of entries requested.
- The registration number of the host company will be printed on the invitation.
- No Chamber of Commerce certification is needed for invitations issued by a government company such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Ma’aden, or the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Service Order Form
If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the service order form and send it along with the documents.