GET A CHILD U.S. PASSPORT BRISKLY AND QUICKLY
We’re the fastest and most valid and genuine passport expediting service on the web. “Passport And Visa Express” can process Child or Minor U.S. Passport applications in as little as 24 hours.
How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
PASSPORT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHILDREN UNDER 16
All minors regardless of age, including newborns, must have a passport to travel internationally.
Your Departure date must be at least 3 days from today.
Who can use these instructions?
Passport applicant is under 16 years of age (does not matter if applicant had a passport before or not).
What documents do you need to proceed?
1. Proof of Citizenship which may be, any one of:
- Official Birth Certificate or
- Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate
- Any old passport in good shape (no matter how old)
- Any other document
2. Parents Proof of ID which may be, any one of:
- Valid current official Drivers License
- Valid Military Card
- Other official government issued ID
3. Proof of Relationship which may be, any one of:
- Birth certificate
- Court Order
4. Proof of immediate Travel Date:
- Copy of Airline/Cruise ticket or official itinerary
- Letter from Travel Agent/Department
- Other proof
5. Application for Passport DS-11
6. PAVE Authorization Letter (2 copies)
7. Two Passport Photos
How to proceed:
1. Gather all the documents listed under WHAT
2. Visit a PAAL (Passport Application Acceptance Location) Most Post Office (not all) are designated PAAL. So are many other government offices..Find PAAL near you at http://iafdb.travel.state.gov Parents (listed on the relationship document) and child are required to personally appear at PAAL If one parent can’t appear, give Authorization to the Other parent.
3. Passport Clerk will prepare a SEALED Envelope and give it to you
4. Get this sealed envelope to us
5. Complete PAVE order form and ONLINE INSTRUCTION FORM below