REPLACE YOUR DAMAGED OR MUTILATED U.S. PASSPORTS VIGOROUS AND FAST
Application to replace a damaged U.S. passport processed in a single day by PASSPORT AND VISA EXPRESS
How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
How to Apply -Steps
Who can use these instructions?
If passport is damaged. Examples of damage are pages peeling apart, heavily soaked or chewed, coming apart at seams, etc.
What documents do you need to proceed?
1. Proof of Citizenship which may be, any one of-
- Official Birth Certificate or
- Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate
- Any old passport in good shape (no matter how old)
- Any other document
2. Proof of ID which may be, any one of:
- Valid current official Drivers License
- Valid Military Card
- Other official government issued ID
3. Proof of immediate Travel Date:
- Copy of Airline/Cruise ticket or official itinerary
- Letter from Travel Agent/Department
- Other proof
4. Statement regarding circumstances how it got damaged
5. Application for Passport DS-11
6. PAVE Authorization Letter (2 copies)
7. Two Passport Photos
How to proceed:
1. Gather all the documents listed under WHAT
2. Visit a PAAL (Passport Application Acceptance Location) Most Post Office (not all) are designated PAAL. So are many other government offices.Find PAAL near you at http://iafdb.travel.state.gov
3. Passport Clerk will prepare a SEALED Envelope and give it to you
4. Get this sealed envelope to us
5. Complete PAVE order form and ONLINE INSTRUCTION FORM below