How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
How to Apply -Steps
To replace your damaged passport, you must be able to answer YES to one or more of the following conditions:
- My valid U.S. passport is frayed, torn, separating, or altered in some other way
- My valid U.S. passport has been deemed unsuitable for use by U.S. immigration authorities
- You will need to provide a completed passport application form.
- Department of State’s passport portal
- Print a copy of the unsigned DS-11 (passport form)
- This will be included with your Passport and Visa Express order form
- This letter will explain in detail how your passport became damaged and why you are requesting a new passport. Our agents can help you with your letter.
- You must provide a signed letter stating how and when your passport was damaged
- One must be included in a sealed envelope, the copy goes on the outside with your “Passport and Visa Express” authorization form.
- You must submit your damaged passport.
You must provide Two color, passport-type photograph. The photograph must:
- Be printed on photo paper
- Have a white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Have been taken within the last six months
- Taken without glasses, if applicable
The United States Passport Office has issued a guide on the correct format for photographs. Consult the guide if you have questions:
You must provide a copy (front & back) of one of the following:
- A state-issued Driver’s License
- An alternative form of state or government-issued I.D.
You must provide evidence of United States citizenship as one of the following:
- An original state-issued birth certificate, showing the full names of the applicant’s parent(s).
- The short version may not be accepted.
- An original Certificate of Naturalization
- A previously issued, undamaged expired US passport
Please provide evidence that international travel will be taken within two weeks. Proof of your departure may be either:
- A computer generated flight itinerary Sample Letter
- A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer
- If the child’s current name is different than the name printed on their birth certificate or expired passport, you must submit a court decree as evidence of the name change.
- A check or money order of $170 made to – U.S Department of State
- Take your documents to your local post office to be witnessed, signed, and sealed. Do not open this envelope once sealed.
- You can find a complete list of local agencies at http://iafdb.travel.state.gov
- The Passport Agency Deputy will charge an execution fee of $ 35
Why should I choose PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS In spite of other
When you need to leave and return to the United States, you must carry your passport, and it must be in good repair.
PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS can get your application to replace a damaged U.S. passport processed in a fraction of the time it would take going through the direct application process. Use our secure, prompt Rapid U.S. Passport services and make your trip unforgettable.
Fast, Painless, Easy and Secure
- Our Customer support is cemented-bonded with the customers to fill the Application process.
- Safe and unthreatened Online Order Form
- FedEx document shipping to and from our office
- Possible processing time is zippy.
How do I know if my Passport IS Damaged?
The following conditions DO qualify as damage:
- Water Damage
- A rip or tear
- Markings on personal data page
- Visa pages that have been torn out
- A hole punch
- Of course, once you’ve been denied boarding, being in the right is cold comfort, indeed. If your passport is worn out enough to be a concern, you may decide to renew it anyway, just to be on the safe side.
- If your passport is damaged, you’ll need to apply for a replacement in person.
“To deliver Passport and Visa Services to citizens in a timely, transparent, more accessible, reliable manner and in a comfortable environment through streamlined processes and committed, trained and motivated workforce”
- U.S.Passport agency can take 4-7 weeks but Passport and Visa Express can reduce to Expedited 24 hours
- Standard 8-12 days