LIMITED VALIDITY PASSPORT
Flying Passport Expedite Services can assist with your Limited Validity U.S. Passport. You may replace a limited validity passport at anytime, however government fees will vary depending on when you apply.
How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
How to Apply - Steps
Who can use these instructions?
To extend the validity of a Limited Validity Passport to full period
Depending on the reason for limited validity, you need to follow different instructions. Please contact us to confirm.
What documents do you need to proceed?
1. Expired Passport
2. Optional (if applicable) If there is any name change for the applicant, submit proof of name change like:
- Court order
- Marriage License
- Divorce decree
3. Proof of immediate Travel Date:
- Copy of Airline/Cruise ticket or official itinerary
- Letter from Travel Agent/Department
- Other proof
4. Application for Passport DS-82
5. PAVE Authorization Letter (2 copies)
6. Two Passport Photos
How to proceed:
1. Gather all the documents listed under WHAT
2. Get all these documents to us
3. Complete PAVE order form and ONLINE INSTRUCTION FORM below