Domestic/International Passport @Your Doorstep.

Contact Time: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 19:00

Apply Now


850 Central Pkwy E Suite # 155, Plano, TX 75074-5561

Limited Validity Passport

FlyingPassport Expedite Services can assist with your Limited Validity U.S. Passport. You may replace a limited validity passport at anytime, however government fees will vary depending on when you apply.

Quick Connect Form

1 Step 1


0 - 1 DAYS


2-5 DAYS


6-10 DAYS
Select Services Levels
Applicant Nameyour full name
Applicant Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)your full name
Applicant Travel Dateof appointment
Check-mark documents ready (or shipped to us)
For New Passport
For Passport Renewal(all DS-82 Applicants)
For Visa or other services, please call us to confirm the list of required documents List those documents in the Message below.
Messagemore details
0 /

How it works in three simple steps?


Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below


Submit required documents in person or by mail


Receive your Passport.

How to Apply - Steps

One of the following :

  • Original U.S. issued birth certificate
  • Original U.S. Naturalization Document
  • An expired U.S. passport that was issued for 10 years

You must provide a copy (front & back) of one of the following:

  • Fully-valid, undamaged U.S. passport (may be expired)
  • The current passport will be returned back to you with the new issued passport.

If you cannot present one of the IDs above, or for more information, please see Identification.

  • If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas, a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport.
  • You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.

You will need to provide evidence of upcoming international travel as one of the following:

  • A computer generated flight itinerary
  • A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer

  • Passport photo services available at our offices.
  • Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background without any eyewears and should not be older than 6 months.

  • In the event that you changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you will need to bring in a certified copy of your marriage certificate or a court decree that shows your name change.

Have Questions? We are Here to Help You!