How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
How to Apply - Steps
- You will need to provide a completed DS-11 passport application form Department of State’s passport portal.
- Must not sign the application until instructed to do so in-person by the Acceptance Agent.
Important Note :
One of the following :
- Original U.S. issued birth certificate
- Original U.S. Naturalization Document
- An expired U.S. passport that was issued for 10 years
You must provide a copy (front & back) of one of the following:
- Fully-valid, undamaged U.S. passport (may be expired)
- The current passport will be returned back to you with the new issued passport.
If you cannot present one of the IDs above, or for more information, please see Identification.
- If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas, a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport.
- You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.
You will need to provide evidence of upcoming international travel as one of the following:
- A computer generated flight itinerary
- A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background without any eyewears and should not be older than 6 months.
- In the event that you changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you will need to bring in a certified copy of your marriage certificate or a court decree that shows your name change.