Domestic/International Passport @Your Doorstep.

Contact Time: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 19:00

Apply Now


850 Central Pkwy E Suite # 155, Plano, TX 75074-5561

Replace Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport

Application for a U.S. Passport Replacement Process can be done Accelerated in a single day by PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS

Quick Connect Form

1 Step 1


0 - 1 DAYS


2-5 DAYS


6-10 DAYS
Select Services Levels
Applicant Nameyour full name
Applicant Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)your full name
Applicant Travel Dateof appointment
Check-mark documents ready (or shipped to us)
For New Passport
For Passport Renewal(all DS-82 Applicants)
For Visa or other services, please call us to confirm the list of required documents List those documents in the Message below.
Messagemore details
0 /

How it works in three simple steps?


Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below


Submit required documents in person or by mail


Receive your Passport.

How to Apply -Steps

  • You must provide two color, passport-type photograph. The photograph must: Be printed on photo paper Have a white background Be two inches by two inches Have been taken within the last six months Taken without glasses, if applicable
  • The United States Passport Office has issued a guide on the correct format for photographs. Consult the guide if you have questions:

One of the following :

  • Original U.S. issued birth certificate
  • Original U.S. Naturalization Document
  • An expired U.S. passport that was issued for 10 years

  • Make a clear copy front and back of a state-issued or federal-issued I.D.
  • Examples can be a valid state drivers license, military I.D., or government I.D. Must be issued more than 6 months ago

  • You will need to provide evidence of upcoming international travel as one of the following:
  • A computer generated flight itinerary
  • A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer
  • Sample Letter

  • If your current name is different than the name printed on your last passport, you must submit your original marriage certificate or court decree as evidence of your name change.

  • A check or money order of $170 made to – U.S Department of State

  • Take your documents to your local post office to be witnessed, signed, and sealed. Do not open this envelope once sealed. You can find a complete list of local agencies at The Passport Agency Deputy will charge an execution fee of $35

  • Sealed Envelope
  • Passport and Visa Express order form
  • Authorization Letter

Why should I choose PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS to expedite my Lost or Stolen passport application?

Choosing “PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS” is not an obligatory and Mandatory, but our work, dedication and service speaks for itself. If you require your application for a Child’s U.S.Passport directed, organized and managed rushing, professionally and secured on time to make your trip favourable outcome. Hence “PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS” struggle to their heartfelt service. Use our secure, prompt Rapid U.S. Passport services and make your trip remarkable and eventful.

Fast, Simple, easy and secure

  • Our Customer support is energetic and embedded, frozen with the customers for further proceedings with the Application process.
  • Safe and freed Online Order Form
  • FedEx document shipping to and from our office
  • Possible processing time is flying, nippy and quick.

What should I do, if my U.S. Passport is lost or stolen?

  • If you are outside the United States and find that you lost your U.S. passport or it was stolen, immediately contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for immediate assistance. You cannot return to the United States without your passport
  • If you are in the United States and find that you lost your U.S. passport or it was stolen, you should report your missing passport to the U.S. Passport Agency as early as possible to prevent identity theft
  • The “Passport & Visa Express” helps to replace a lost or stolen passport and to get your U.S. passport replacement in your hands FAST and expeditious.

Quick Service

“To deliver Passport and Visa Services to citizens in a timely, transparent, more accessible, reliable manner and in a comfortable environment through streamlined processes and committed, trained and motivated workforce” When you need a Child U.S. passport reissue and have to travel sooner rather than later, “Passport & visa Express” can get your passport application processed in a fraction of the time it would take going through the direct application process


  • U.S.Passport agency can take 4-7 weeks but Passport and Visa Express can reduce to Expedited 24 hours Standard 8-12 days

Have Questions? We are Here to Help You!