How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
New Passport Requirements
- You will need to provide a completed DS-11 passport application form Department of State,s passport portal. but do not sign until in the presence of a passport agent
- Note: Print a copy of the unsigned DS-11 (passport form) This will be included with your Passport and Visa Express order form.
- You will need to provide a completed passport application form.
- You must provide two color, passport-type photograph. The photograph must:
- Be printed on photo paper
- Have a white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Have been taken within the last six months
- Taken without glasses, if applicable
- The United States Passport Office has issued a guide on the correct format for photographs.
You must provide a copy (front & back) of one of the following:
- A state-issued Driver’s License
- An alternative form of state or government-issued I.D.
- An original state-issued birth certificate, showing the full names of the applicant’s parent(s). The short version may not be accepted.
- An original Certificate of Naturalization
- A previously issued, undamaged expired US passport (10 Years)
- You will need to provide evidence of upcoming international travel as one of the following:
- A computer generated flight itinerary
- A letter on business letterhead paper, addressed to the US Department of State, detailing your upcoming international travel dates and signed by your employer
- Sample Letter
- A check or money order of $170 made to – U.S Department of State
Take your documents to your local post office to be witnessed, signed, and sealed. Do not open this envelope once sealed. You can find a complete list of local agencies at http://iafdb.travel.state.gov The Passport Agency Deputy will charge an execution fee of $35
- Passport and Visa Express Order Form
Note: These requirements listed above only pertain to adult passports age 16 and older. If you are 15 years old or younger, please contact us for more information.
Who can Apply
- If you are applying for your first U.S. passport
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- If your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
Why should I choose PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS to expedite my U.S. passport application?
To choose PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS is not a compulsory task, but if you require your U.S.Passport Application process must be hold on qualified, efficient and secured on time to make your trip favourable outcome.
Hence PASSPORT & VISA EXPRESS struggle to obtain a new passport.
Process is very simple just fill the application form and email to us and get back your New Passport within Average of 4 Business days.
Use our secure, prompt Rapid U.S. Passport services and make your trip memorable.
Fast, Painless, Easy and Secure
- Our Customer support is cemented-bonded with the customers to fill the Application process.
- Safe and unthreatened Online Order Form
- FedEx document shipping to and from our office
- Possible processing time is zippy.
“To deliver Passport and Visa Services to citizens in a timely, transparent, more accessible, reliable manner and in a comfortable environment through streamlined processes and committed, trained and motivated workforce”
- U.S.Passport agency can take 4-7 weeks but Passport and Visa Express can reduce to Expedited 24 hours
- Standard 8-12 days