EXPEDITED PASSPORT RENEWAL
"Passport And Visa Express" can get your application for a U.S. passport renewal processed in as little as 1 day. Fast, Simple and Secure!
How it works in three simple steps?
STEP 1Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather the required documents mentioned below
STEP 2Submit required documents in person or by mail
STEP 3Receive your Passport.
Follow these instructions for a U.S. Passport Renewal
Who can use these instructions?
You can renew a passport if, and only if, you meet all of the following conditions:
- You have your latest passport
- That passport was issued when you were over 16 years old
- That passport was issued less than 16 years ago
- That passport is not damaged and is in good shape
*If you do not meet any of these conditions, you are not eligible to renew your passport. Please check our other passport and visa services on this website or contact us.
What documents do you need to proceed?
1. Expired Passport
2. Optional (If applicable) If there is any name change for the applicant, submit proof of name change like:
- Court order
- Marriage License
- Divorce decree
3. Proof of immediate Travel Date:
- Copy of Airline/Cruise ticket or official itinerary
- Letter from Travel Agent/Department
- Other proof
4. Application for Passport DS-82
5. PAVE Authorization Letter (2 copies)
6. Two Passport Photos
How to proceed:
1. Gather all the documents listed under WHAT
2. Get all these documents to us
3. Complete PAVE order form and ONLINE INSTRUCTION FORM below